Friday, February 21, 2014

MY DREAM,MY FUTURE

Before we realize time has passed by and all the dreams we had for our future have not yet come true.The reason is because our dreams are just dreams and haven't yet become goals.We only live once.So, we must fulfill our so called "DREAMS" during the rest of our life. As for me, I have my own dreams.

Dreams is something that all of us need to have. It is our vision. Dream is what we want to do in our future. I believed that having a great dream, is a must to us.And I have a big dream.When I  was a kid I really wanted to be a doctor because I know I could help a lot of patients out there.And also I want to help my parents financially because I want to give the best life for them.All their life they are taking care of us and sacrificing just to give the things that we want.And also I want the best life for me and to my family.Before I could achieve my dream I am ready to face all the challenges God hag given me.I just stay strong and have faith in God. 

Like I said before, it is very important to have a big dream.It is not wrong.Even if we  cannot achieve it,just make it as our vision.Dream can help you to prepare to face this challenging world.

No comments:

Post a Comment