Thursday, February 20, 2014

"New Year, New Me"


Every year we learn many things,we commit mistakes, enjoy a lot of moments and have some not so good experiences as well as sometimes tragic ones, but at the end of the year , we are planning again a new one for the new year.
New year is the time when many people around the world make promises.Because we have a new year resolutions that can be new to us and to correct our mistakes.But as for me new year resolution is nothing but a guide for us, it will be the direction to us, it will tell us "are you in the right place?".So my new year's resolution are all my aspirations and wishes that I want for myself but at the same time I want to change all my bad attitudes into a better one.
And this things can make my life be successful ..

No comments:

Post a Comment